Membership to the UKPBA is entirely free of charge. There are two types of membership:
A) Private Individual.
B) Trade (site, shop, wholesaler, manufacturer or importer).
The benefits of membership include:
- Discounts at accredited participating centres.
- Find and interact with others who share your passion for paintball.
- Help support, promote and protect your sport.
- A free alternative to UKPSF membership.
- Free use of UKPBA logo on all publicity material.
- Free advertising on UKPBA website.
- Access to UKPBA code of conduct, risk assessment and health and safety policies.
- General information in areas such as:
- Planning applications and law
- Health and Safety law
- Employment and training
- Accidents and how best to avoid them
- Access to industry discounts and first choice at great bulk rates from partnered suppliers.
- Free access to discounted Public Liability Insurance and Employers Liability Insurance.
- Free access to download and use forms of every description. These include Registration/Disclaimer Forms, Safety Speeches and Equipment Integrity Checklists.
This free advice and information comes from other centre operators around the world and from a wide range of industry experts within the paintball community. Simply put, the forum provides free help and advice when you need it, from people who can empathise with your situation.
Membership to the UKPBA is reserved for premium paintball operators that meet and maintain optimal standards of facilities, health and safety guidelines and services in the paintball industry. Membership may be revoked at the sole discretion of the UKPBA at any time, without reason and without entitlement to compensation of any kind.
The UKPBA also consists of past and present paintball players from the general public, all who enjoy paintballing and receive updates and discounts at participating UKPBA centres.
To become a member click here.